What is IRS Tax Relief?
How US Tax Relief Agency Works? But first, what is IRS Tax Relief? Have you received a Notice of Deficiency? Or is your bank account or paycheck being garnished? Are you behind on employer payroll taxes?
Don’t fight the IRS alone! Put our proven team of experienced tax attorneys on your side. We can stop all collections while working with you to find the best solution to your individual situation. Once your case is resolved we can help you keep on track in the future.
Now That’s Tax Relief!
Did You Know…
To become a paid tax preparer someone just needs a Preparer Tax Identification Number (PTIN) issued by the IRS
1.4 million PTIN’s have been issued
The IRS issues a PTIN without any verification of tax knowledge or a criminal background check
In Fact, 58% of active PTIN holders have no professional credentials!
Our Proven 4 Step Process
1. Consultation (Today)
- No Appointment Necessary
- Speak with a tax resolution specialist about your case
2. Investigate and Protect (2-4 Weeks)
- US Tax Relief Pre-Qual process
- Establish communication with IRS
- Initiate client protection
- Conduct in-depth analysis of case and client’s financial position
- Bring current all tax returns as necessary
- Review case options with client
3. Case Resolution (2-10 Months)
- Filing Compliance
- Negotiate best possible resolution for client
4. Good Standing Team
Client has option to partner with our Good Standing Team
- We maintain Power of Attorney with IRS
- Monitor your tax accounts 24/7 (business and personal)
- Prepare all tax returns, state and federal
- Bookkeeping and accounting for your business
- Business tax planning
- Low cost business growth strategies to improve your revenue
- Marketing tools to help grow your business
Do You Need a Tax Preparer Or an IRS Tax Relief Company?
About US Tax Relief
US Tax Relief Agency is a national tax resolution company based in Dallas, Texas. We like to think of ourselves as a ‘medium’ size firm. That is, large enough to assist clients across the country, but small enough to offer a high level of personal service. Read More…
US Tax Relief Mission
We are focused on three primary values:
- Client Focused
- Consistent and realistic communication
- Preventing future tax difficulties
More About US Tax Relief Agency!
Do you have a problem with regards to injured spouse claim and the innocent spouse rule? You can into the right place, we will enlighten you on how to deal with this issues and even share with you the latest injured spouse form. But first you need to know more about injured spouse claim and the innocent spouse rule to be able to understand why you need it the most.
In response to the reality that more than 14 million Americans have some type of delinquency or other tax issue, the IRS has developed the Fresh Start Program. It is a way to help taxpayers with any balance owed to the government settle their debt quickly and more easily. Read More…